My house vanished after 2 weeks

Nakor

Expert
I logged in about 13 days ago to play and re-freshed my house. I logged in last night and discovered my large custom was gone, along with millions of gold in items that I had developed over my years here.

What the hell? No way am I starting over again

TheFallen

Grandmaster
The blunt response: staff can't and won't do anything for you.
The good news: the community will generally help you get back on yourfeet with basic supplies (the rest was just pixels anyways)
The likely reason it dropped: if you just logged in to refresh the server may have had to restart without saving or had a small revert during the time you did your refresh.

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
The good news: the community will generally help you get back on yourfeet with basic supplies (the rest was just pixels anyways)
The likely reason it dropped: if you just logged in to refresh the server may have had to restart without saving or had a small revert during the time you did your refresh.

yeah that or

flubinati

Nakor

Expert

I appreciate the honesty. I'll set up a beg post to get started again soon. Thanks for the response.