New donation switch and the vesper tribal

H

Hand of God

Neither were the red Sandals. I really hope these were not put back on the vendor

Entr0phy

Neophyte
That mask was suppose to nvr be put back onto the donation vendor.
They were both on the vendor....well theyr'e gone now, but i saw both of them and I know a few of my friends got a couple of each. The neon red sandals were only 2500 coins lol!

Last edited by a moderator:

asics

Grandmaster
I think a good way for rares ad dono vendor its to give each item-ethy a chance like 5% - 0.1% - 30% so by script everymonth-two weeks we can get some change randomly withiut the staff have to care about this. Of course they can put a rules (imho) to make small chamges to the % settings making siething harder to get lowering the % each switch or increasing.. Orlocking themm..so no surprise ..on each item -ethy.. This could really be a sys to get some kind of rules for rares..

bane

Master
Shane said a long time ago ethy raptalons would not be put on ever again, I bought 2 and what would ya know?? ):
I am in the same boat as you. Spent a lot of gold on that Ethy when it was originally available. Don't get me wrong he looks bad ass but was more than a little surprised to see him pop again.

K A Z

Grandmaster
lol, I also remember that Reptalon thing.. I always wondered why they brought it back, LOL. So many people spent so many coins back then on em..

S

Shane

Yeahhh i need to stop limiting items i think. I marked most of them down so they will never go back up there, but i forgot two it looks like.

MY BAD.

<3

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
Yeahhh i need to stop limiting items i think. I marked most of them down so they will never go back up there, but i forgot two it looks like.

MY BAD.

<3

I like the limited time stuff, even if its like the blue Orc mask that has been up for months. Big ticket 10k+ items should be limited time IMO.

Lavos

Master
IMO limiting items is a very good thing - it gives players high end items to work towards that aren't immediately available. I know it's a pain for staff to keep track of limited items, but it's really important to have things like server birth rares and limited donation items maintained for the server economy.

Part of the reason people play this game over other MMOs is to obtain these items that no one else / few people have. More unique items / limited items gives bored and rich players something to work towards.

Garet Jax

Grandmaster

MY BAD.

<3

Yeah I like the limited stuff too. I was not mad about it, was just saying it was suppose to be non available again. I pmed carl on the irc and then had to prove it to him by finding the post where you announced it was limited time only, no biggie. However I cant tell if Carl just does not like me LOL, or if he thought I was trying to be a dickhead about(which That is not what I intened).

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
Yeah I like the limited stuff too. I was not mad about it, was just saying it was suppose to be non available again. I pmed carl on the irc and then had to prove it to him by finding the post where you announced it was limited time only, no biggie. However I cant tell if Carl just does not like me LOL, or if he thought I was trying to be a dickhead about(which That is not what I intened).

LOL I know the feeling..."anyone dumb enough to believe what a player tells them deserves what they get"

I think it's just Carl's demeanor, but I just assume he hates me for whatever reason.

The response to the dono items and the rares made me rethink things a bit. These guys are working on a game, they are not customer service people here to make sure we are happy. They are here to make the game better, which is all that is reasonable to ask of them.

If Carl wants to tell me to fuck off and stfu about one thing or the other...well, that's what I do. Totally his right to do that and ya can't really complain given the work they are putting in on the actual game.

Ultra White boots aren't suppose to be back but word on the street is they will be pop back up as well? 25k Dono's($200+) item should be honored......

You can't say an item isn't going to be available during an X-blowout sale....and then say "We shoot ourselves in the foot", by not re-releasing them? I understand that concept..but what about your patrons and the people that spent that $200 or used their time to farm the gold?? I really think that ultra white boots(2162) would not be put on the vendor as originally agreed?

**Shane, by publicly announcing that you possibly are going to release these boots because if you don't you "shoot yourself in the foot" is not a good enough reason.

The value of these boots is barely that of their original cost now, with no high hopes with the future. Please could you give a public confirmation that this wont happen with a -25k- Dono coin item??