New Dungeon And Levels

Willy

Journeyman
So if your pet dies in level 2 there is now way to get him back without farming another key and running to him? Most likely u will die in the process and start all over again? ....Just wondering if there's any other way around this...

Currently I'm stuck in level one and one of my pets is in level two...guess ill be farming keys again =/

Joey Golden

Expert
They don't . I just had the same problem, both my pets were died in lvl 3, and i had to farm keys up on alt char to go get my pets back. As they were stuck on other side of the teleporters. I assumed they should be able to come through when dead but unfortunately not at this time.

Malakai Corbin

Apprentice
They don't . I just had the same problem, both my pets were died in lvl 3, and i had to farm keys up on alt char to go get my pets back. As they were stuck on other side of the teleporters. I assumed they should be able to come through when dead but unfortunately not at this time.
Yes. This isn't ideal. It would really be appreciated if we could fix that pets would follow your commands as a ghost. At this point, they only follow you if they are ghost before you are and you tell them to follow you before you die yourself.

ShinPi

Grandmaster
Yes. This isn't ideal. It would really be appreciated if we could fix that pets would follow your commands as a ghost. At this point, they only follow you if they are ghost before you are and you tell them to follow you before you die yourself.
So far all I here is tamers and pets is it one of those.. don't even attempt with out a pet kinda like the new lvl on ice and such?

Joey Golden

Expert
no, not saying that they need take commands as ghost, im saying when they die and are still following oyu, they will not follow through teleporter which they should. however it is what ti is i really dont care.

Willy

Journeyman
Thanks for the reply Adam. Is this something you plan on fixing and would you be able to give an update when it is fixed. Don't really wanna loose my pets...and to the haters YES I KNOW TAMMER TEARS...I will bottle them for you if you please

Ya we paged about this last night.....dung is awesome but we spent 2-4 hours just trying to get our pets out.....lots of cool stuff down there we made it into level 3 lol

Willy

Journeyman
Does anyone know if u can have more then one key...I had a key in my bank and I was trying to get another one for the same level...killed like 20 guards and didn't get a key...didn't know if it was just bad luck or you can only have one key?