New MiB type

Tydeus

Master
The "ancient" MiBs are actually easier to do than the regular MiBs if you use a bard.

Perhaps an even rarer type of MiB, which would be equivalent to level 6 t-maps, could be worked out. I'm thinking make these MiBs 3-4x more rare than the ancient MiBs. Make the spawn dangerous, similarly as to how level 6 t-maps are more dangerous than level 5, depending on the spawn. Possible spawns could be a Leviathan paragon (perhaps only with the nets that come with it?), Osiredon paragon, deep water elemental paragons, or an entirely new monster type. As it stands, there is nothing out there in the ocean that a standard bard with 100 provoking skill can't handle. It should be that bards who have invested gold into power scrolls can make use of the additional skill out at sea, to aid them in doing a level 6 t-map equivalent MiB. Perhaps these type of MiBs were sent out by huge galleon ships that were sinking a long time ago. It still should be doable solo without any dragons.

The thought just passed my mind 20 mins ago and I haven't thought about it too long.

Tydeus

Master
A leviathan paragon would probably be so deadly that it would wipe out the other spawn that spawns with it in no time if you provo the other sea monsters onto it, and there are no slayer weapons for a leviathan. But, when you're running out of spawn to provo onto it, you can cast green nets into the water to get more spawn to provo onto the leviathan paragon. Perhaps you could even make the nets that spawn this sort of leviathan only be able to be cast into certain locations out in the ocean, such as by the serpent pillars, because I can see the possible abuse that could come with players using these new MiB nets that come with a possibly new MiB type to spawn a super leviathan that wipes out other players by surprise. This would make it even more dangerous to complete a Level 6 equivalent MiB net because pirates may decide to patrol these areas looking for people doing them. Considering the risk vs. reward, there should be some sort of unique rare that this leviathan drops; perhaps it could even drop ancient anchors very rarely, or large sea serpent/horse statuettes. The new leviathan doesn't need to be a paragon, it could simply be an elder leviathan or an "ancient" leviathan (although they are probably all "ancient" creatures).

This probably won't be coming, but the idea is there and this is probably all that I have left to add until the time that something like this is ever decided to be implemented.