Votes: 9 60.0%
  • YES

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

goteeem

Apprentice
I SAY WE NEED A NEW ONE? B/C I LOVE TURNYS.. AND THIS GUY HASNT DONE ONE SINCE AZRIA LEFT.. ITS NOT RIGHT............ AND WERE GETTN BORED WAITING FOR AZRIA TO RETURN. U FEEL ME?.. I MEAN IT B COOL TO SEE SOME PVP EVENTS GOING AGAIN.. BUT JUST CAUSE AZRIA IS GONE.. DOESNT MEAN JAIMEZ HAS TO QUIT DOING PVP TURNYS... MIGHT NEED SOME CHANGE.. JUST A SUGGESTION.... THX

drasked

Grandmaster
I don't think it's the pvp managers job to make events.

That being said i think Blair has done a lot so far and is probably knee deep in the kingdoms update.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
Might not have the best things to say about EQMS, but Blair has done quite a lot for this server. Plus, anyone who can withstand the barrage of criticism which he has and is still going forward, well, is quite remarkable.

Blair for president..

halygon

Grandmaster
Both @drasked & @Darkarna are correct.

Events are done by event coordinators and owned by them, although they can be started by the PvP manager too as needed.

Our PvP manager currently is working daily with Adam in developing new Kingdom mechanics and getting Sallos bugs squashed. He has been doing an extraordinary amount of work recently in the background. Every time I hear an update on what they have been doing, I am quite amazed. Kingdoms is gonna be sweet.

If you want more events, then you are going to need to go about it differently than you did in this thread.

/threadlocked

Status
Not open for further replies.