New/returning player, new begginings..

Nahz

Apprentice
Thank you for the welcome backs folks. I've never forgotten UOforever as it was something i knew was special from launch. My buds and i have bounced around a ton of free shards, guys; like a ton..and not all of that was on our behalf. I mean UOPOWERGAMERS drama with admins (Hazey) calling my phone (IM SO BEST) to ***** about the shard and SELL ME ON IT WHEN I WAS A FOUNDING MEMBER ALREADY (was one of the *funnest* shards although short lived) Then there was IPY 479213647 (to name only 2 in the scheme of probbably 7 or so..including 3 years on ABC UO which, contrary to popular belief used to be a good fucking shard.)..and that guy (Az) can't get his everloving shit together no matter how much money you throw at him.

In short, Shane is the best operator I've seen in..well over a decade. This is the best thing going for hard-blooded actual UO players and thank our fucking celestial entity for that. I see his atitude has changed a bit, which is completely human and, Shane, if youre reading this, take absolutely no offense as I am an 'elitest jerk' myself. I had fun reading the old posts and the new..psychologically evaluating then/him for no reason other than my innate condescending attitude toward successfulish people as I consider myself and others (IM SO BEST). You've done great work here for a niche community and you deserve a healthy ego which is imperative to survival especially in a janked up culture like ours.

Anyhow, im returning. Dabblin in Shroud of the Avatar at the moment (IM SO BEST) and this Belvedere and cran (splash of pineapple with a side of Coors Light*ack) which im sure everyone really fucking cares about. I know you don't care, but im having fun typing this out because i love you and I love UO and the woman is gone for a few days and i still have Thanksgiving leftovers ready to eat when the carb cravings kick in and i get the whole bed to my fuckin' self. :D

TL; DR

I'm a razor user. I want to learn to use UOSteam and I need a guild that PvPs and cross heals and knows how to stay in a close group on the same screen.. Also, I need to know why I have a blue ring and blue candle in my bag and why the advertisement for the NEW AGE has to be vague and pretentious. Thank you UOforever community. (YOU SO BEST)

Last edited by a moderator: