New Server Lag Issues

ShinPi

Grandmaster
Love the fact the team tries to accommodate all but I need some insight here from someone please. Any server until this one I was under 50 sometime 70 but rare first week here in the teens whoop whoop ever since 3+ sometimes hi as 500 and in in the states that like having dial up internet I checked with isp my end is good any help will be greatly appreciated

ShinPi

Grandmaster
Can you all just stop complaining? They worked hard. DEAL WITH IT! Is my ping higher on this one? Yes. Do I give a shit? Nope. They are paying for a server so you can play for free. It's absolutely ungrateful.
F and R time kiss my fu!/&8 @$$. U pay hundreds in donations and go from good to cant play at all. U might not give 2 shits but I do taking one step a second is ridiculous.. can't even craft. Am I ungrateful umm no as I applaud the dev team often... does the shard revolve around me NO.... I UNDERSTAND there is more than I can even think of that goes into this. I simply stated its unplayable and asked for a solution from some one that isn't a complete fucking asshole. Ppl have lag issues and work around it I've NEVER lagged so I'm asking those who have/do... What I can do didn't say shit about new server or moving or anything. Get off our ass and go craft something

Asiza

Expert
not ungrateful. Glad to see others share this issue. We have some bugs to work out obviously and the developers need to know about it.

CVegas

Grandmaster
F and R time kiss my fu!/&8 @$$. U pay hundreds in donations and go from good to cant play at all. U might not give 2 shits but I do taking one step a second is ridiculous.. can't even craft. Am I ungrateful umm no as I applaud the dev team often... does the shard revolve around me NO.... I UNDERSTAND there is more than I can even think of that goes into this. I simply stated its unplayable and asked for a solution from some one that isn't a complete fucking asshole. Ppl have lag issues and work around it I've NEVER lagged so I'm asking those who have/do... What I can do didn't say shit about new server or moving or anything. Get off our ass and go craft something

I don't pay hundreds in donations so maybe on that aspect I can't relate. try a VPN that may fix your issue. You'll be alright.

ShinPi

Grandmaster
I don't pay hundreds in donations so maybe on that aspect I can't relate. try a VPN that may fix your issue. You'll be alright.
Ty sir ive heard of those hopefully some one will chime in and point me in the direction I live in Texas so I dont know if its over seas thing or not ;)

triXta2

Neophyte
You should not need a VPN if you're in the States tbh considering the servers located in Washington DC. I noticed a lot of lag spikes yesterday too and I know it wasn't my ISP because other servers I play were smooth with no issues. Other then that my ping went from 100+ on old server to 30-60 on new. The lag spikes were bringing me up to 800-2k ping yesterday every few steps or so, but I haven't logged in today yet to see if that's changed. Overall the new server is 10x better but lag issues still exist every so often. If it's not the server, perhaps it's a new script causing the lag?

Swayze

Grandmaster
It is a program called LowerPing.

http://www.lowerping.com/

It works well for me. Since the server change its been unplayable. I use lowerping and it improved it quite a bit. It sure sucks having to pay monthly for it however but I guess I don't really have a choice.

Native

Novice
I occasionally have issues, but generally this server is a lot better than the TX one. My lowest ping is roughly the same, but my average is overall much lower. Less jumps. Still get jumps, but less jumps. Not perfect, but better!