New to the server

ripperzipper

Hello all! I half lied about being new as my character has been training for the past week, however I still wanted to get in here and say hey :)

My in game character name is lansour and I've been leveling a provoke archer/mage. I played UO heavily back in the day on a renaissance shard and after a very long hiatus I decided to come back! I am glad to have found a server with population that runs on the old school UO platform!!!! Looking forward to hunting with some peeps and griefing some reds with people eventually :p

ripperzipper

You mean in relation to carrying tons of pots and chugging them to counter certain pvp mechanics like macing stamina or poisons?

Dewderonomy

Grandmaster
You mean in relation to carrying tons of pots and chugging them to counter certain pvp mechanics like macing stamina or poisons?
At the time you posted, there was a discussion on whether or not potions should stack or not upon death. They would unstack and clutter corpses, making it tedious and time consuming to loot (yourself or someone else). The argument by certain staff was that the cluttered corpse appealed visually to new players.

Since you said you were new, I was teasingly asking if you preferred stackable potions instead of having them scattered about individually. Either way, welcome to the server!