Newbie Blessed Clothing

Tearloch

Grandmaster
Is there any market for newbie blessed clothing? I have some items, including a kilt (a personal favorite) and a wizard hat.
Months ago a guy offered to buy my new alts clothes, so I assumed they have some value especially for PvPers or thiefs

Kraden

Grandmaster
Some newbied gear does. Dont listen to that guy. Just gotta find a buyer. Me i buy newbied stuff and might have been the guy that asked lol. Newbied instruments, picks, kilts, boots, shovels. Really need a shovel ill pay 10k for one Pm me

tankian

Grandmaster
i been here since start up, never been a market for them but there are some people that will buy them but are very few and not really worth alot.
do you see multiple post from people looking for newbie clothing, no and if so very rarely
and all you gotta do is go to brit bank or the inn that you started in and will find cloths that newbies through out when they started their new chars. and alot people will just give them to you free if you ask

Tynder

Master
Newbie instruments do eventually break. Made the mistake of macroing musicianship with it when I first started. I am assuming newbie shovel would eventually wear out as well. It would be nice if my newly resed bard had a back up instrument when I am trying to get back to my body though.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Kraden

Grandmaster
Newbie instruments do eventually break. Made the mistake of macroing musicianship with it when I first started. I am assuming newbie shovel would eventually wear out as well. It would be nice if my newly resed bard had a back up instrument when I am trying to get back to my body though.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

i got some extra newbied instruments if youd like and yeah i only use it when im fresh res to get to body also for shovels they break if you mine with them but it doesnt use a charge to dig up a chest I dont think and thats what ill be using it for

Tearloch

Grandmaster
Cool. Thanks. Is there any way to determine if objects/tools are newbie? I mean, clothes are easy...if you try to cut it up, you get a prompt. But the rest of the stuff is there a way to tell, other than getting it from your own newbie?

halygon

Grandmaster
Cool. Thanks. Is there any way to determine if objects/tools are newbie? I mean, clothes are easy...if you try to cut it up, you get a prompt. But the rest of the stuff is there a way to tell, other than getting it from your own newbie?
Absolutely. Put it in your backpack (not in a container in your backpack) and then go run into a paragon ancient wyrm.

Hephastus

Journeyman
You can check newbified clothings with scissor. If they are newbified, you get a confirmation query, unless you just cut them into cloths.

There are many useful starter tools, e.g. pitchers, scissors (they apparently never break), sextants etc. as well as waepons (e.g. katanas).

You can also get newbified leather gloves and a leather tunic, which you can dye (you can save 2 pieces of the ranger armor set this way).

The only thing I was not able to get is a newbified shovel for my t-hunter (pickaxes don't work for that). On OSI, you start randomly with a shovel or pickaxe if you choose mining but after trying three times here, I only got pickaxes - so I figured they changed that here, Digging up t-chests does not reduce the durability of a shovel, so iyou could pretty much use a newbified shovel forever on your t-hunter.

Bromista

Grandmaster
You can check newbified clothings with scissor. If they are newbified, you get a confirmation query, unless you just cut them into cloths.

There are many useful starter tools, e.g. pitchers, scissors (they apparently never break), sextants etc. as well as waepons (e.g. katanas).

You can also get newbified leather gloves and a leather tunic, which you can dye (you can save 2 pieces of the ranger armor set this way).

The only thing I was not able to get is a newbified shovel for my t-hunter (pickaxes don't work for that). On OSI, you start randomly with a shovel or pickaxe if you choose mining but after trying three times here, I only got pickaxes - so I figured they changed that here, Digging up t-chests does not reduce the durability of a shovel, so iyou could pretty much use a newbified shovel forever on your t-hunter.
I'm positive I had a newbie shovel on my crafter who started with BS/Mining.

I'm in the market for some newbie leather gloves and boots (Wrestling and Tracking starting skills) as I went for pitchers/instruments on all my extra char slots.

If anyone has a bead on either please let me know :)

MirImage

Apprentice
Newbie fishing pole, scissors and instruments are awesome. I lost a pair of scissors and waited around the new player area and bought one for 5k. So that is my market price for newbie scissors

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

SteelSexi

Master
I had a newbie harp on my instrument vendor for two weeks at 10k I think.. it never sold, and yeh I did specify that it was a newbie non-loss-on-death item. It sure didn't sell.