Non-Leather Armor AR vs. Dex-Loss Information/Suggestion/Discussion Thread

Do you think certain armors need some AR/dex loss tweaking?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

halygon

Grandmaster
I think this discussion leaves out the fact that a ton of players might not even know what runic armor is or how to obtain it. Halygon says he doesnt see anything but runic armor? well ive never even had a suit in the 1 year ive been playing. Granted I'd consider myself a noob still, but I feel i represent a large portion of the community of players who enjoy the game yet are not super leet, running vendor malls and stuff.
You are right, It would not be wrong to assume that many players have no clue what runic leather are is (or runic weapons for that matter). These are both Created by runic tools acquired by completing certain bulk order deeds. Although there are a lot of runic items out there, it would also be safe to assume that most players do not use them for whatever reason. Maybe it's just the folks I pvp against that have them, because I loot runic armor all the time, but I would say regular GM barbed armor would be most common.

I can set you up with a set of runic leather armor the next time you see my crafter Gankware LLC in game - just ask me and let me know who you are.