WTB Offering 750k For 20x Valorite Plate Helm BOD! BOUGHT

Bromista

Grandmaster
Thanks to all who helped me put together the what...third Val hammer on the server?

Mch luv 4 ma crafterz <3

Last edited by a moderator:

Bromista

Grandmaster
O.k. so I am looking at possibility of:

@Fattson - Gloves
@AssHat - Legs ( I don't think I have been offered yet)
@Tac0bell - Gorget
@Blaine the Gypsy - Gloves/Arms

Blaine if you decide to trade I would be willing to buy a duplicate and trade 1:1 to you so you still have a small or two. If you don't care to keep any I'll buy them, and if you don't wanna get rid of any I understand. Whatever you'd like to do :)

Fattson

Grandmaster
O.k. so I am looking at possibility of:

@Fattson - Gloves
@AssHat - Legs ( I don't think I have been offered yet)
@Tac0bell - Gorget
@Blaine - Gloves/Arms

Blaine if you decide to trade I would be willing to buy a duplicate and trade 1:1 to you so you still have a small or two. If you don't care to keep any I'll buy them, and if you don't wanna get rid of any I understand. Whatever you'd like to do :)

Dude I've already tried to catch up with you once. Had the bod in hand waiting for ya at the bank. You go ninja afk more than anyone I've ever known.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Dude I've already tried to catch up with you once. Had the bod in hand waiting for ya at the bank. You go ninja afk more than anyone I've ever known.
Sorry, been all over the place lately lol. Back at work in nights right now too which always makes things more difficult.

Also @Tac0bell I have been offered the gorget from a guildmate who just got back to me so I think I'm gonna do that one if that's O.K.

At least if there are any duplicates offered they won't be hard to sell by either party since there's another LBOD floating around :)

Tac0bell

Grandmaster
Sorry, been all over the place lately lol. Back at work in nights right now too which always makes things more difficult.

Also @Tac0bell I have been offered the gorget from a guildmate who just got back to me so I think I'm gonna do that one if that's O.K.

At least if there are any duplicates offered they won't be hard to sell by either party since there's another LBOD floating around :)
all good bud

Bromista

Grandmaster
I'm around this evening to make trades. I have picked up gloves, just need arms legs and tunic now.

Added bonus, just picked up 20x verite plate LBOD so I have a nice verite hammer large for trades :)

@Blaine the Gypsy did you ever decide what you wanted to do with your deeds?

@AssHat do you in fact have the legs?