Old Chessy/GL people

Mango

Grandmaster
I started off in Chessy for about two years, then migrated over to Napa. +1 for UOF :D

Bromista

Grandmaster
Chessy here, 99-2002. Temple/Troy. Played with X!E and LoD. This shard is rad as hell.
I played Ches from 2000-2005.

I did a lot of guild hopping so it's hard to remember, but I feel like I was in LoD for a while on my PvP mage Odium. But that would have been after your time I do believe.

I was also in a D^K or D*K guild on my mage.

My trammy bank sitter was Bromista, forget the guild name. Other members were Megalomaniac, Liquid Diamonds, Estrella, can't think of the others atm..Alyssa maybe? Not the Alyssa that plays here of course.

Pete Zahut - crafter
Ronald McDonald - PK fencer/mage/whatever he was that day
SyN - Lumberjack (spent most of his time in SL)

My dexers were my most played chars early on so they're most likely the chars you guys would have seen.

Coorhagen

Grandmaster
I was on Great Lakes a long time ago during 98,99. I was "ogre" and ran around with my brother "Judas Cloud".

Chesty Puller

Grandmaster
I played Ches from 2000-2005.

I did a lot of guild hopping so it's hard to remember, but I feel like I was in LoD for a while on my PvP mage Odium. But that would have been after your time I do believe.

I was also in a D^K or D*K guild on my mage.

My trammy bank sitter was Bromista, forget the guild name. Other members were Megalomaniac, Liquid Diamonds, Estrella, can't think of the others atm..Alyssa maybe? Not the Alyssa that plays here of course.

Pete Zahut - crafter
Ronald McDonald - PK fencer/mage/whatever he was that day
SyN - Lumberjack (spent most of his time in SL)

My dexers were my most played chars early on so they're most likely the chars you guys would have seen.
I ran around with Fuzzy a lot from LoD, mostly with Icarius and Kyle Cardi from X!E though. There was some damn good pvp in those days.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Ha, I certainly wasn't part of it :p

I had to upgrade from 28.8 to 56k. Didn't get DSL until AoS was right around the corner and that officially killed UO for me.

But boy oh boy when I got DSL it was like a whole new game for me. I actually won a fight or two when I got off of dialup!

I do remember Fuzzy though.

Chesty Puller

Grandmaster
Ha, I certainly wasn't part of it :p

I had to upgrade from 28.8 to 56k. Didn't get DSL until AoS was right around the corner and that officially killed UO for me.

But boy oh boy when I got DSL it was like a whole new game for me. I actually won a fight or two when I got off of dialup!
Yep, I remember the first time logging in with high speed.. Amaze face

roszell3

Novice
I was on Chesapeake. from 97-98 ish to around 99-00. Couple of my characters were Savage + Aeriakas. Played a hally mage / archer mage.

ztruk

Neophyte
I remember you, I played with you guys a bit when dark Phoenix joined. Didn't you have neon red hair?