Old man Shmooboo has joine

Shmooboo

Neophyte
Hail!

I played UO when the beta first came out 20 or so years ago under the name Darkeye. I created my own guild titled the Chaotic Horde (you've never heard of them) on Chesapeake back in '97 - this was before the game was released. Now, I'm now enjoying myself on UO:F, playing casually with a blacksmith named Shmooboo and a warrior named Morphium.

Personally;
-I enjoy PVM, killing monsters i could never kill back in the "old days".
-I feel [most] reds that kill me are grievers - not "PvPers". I'll tell you this as you're killing me...
-Obtaining GM Smithing and/or GM Taming would be a life goal! During the original UO it seemed impossible

Hope to see you in Brittannia!

Happy dragonslaying,
Shmooboo

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
Hail!

I played UO when the beta first came out 20 or so years ago under the name Darkeye. I created my own guild titled the Chaotic Horde (you've never heard of them) on Chesapeake back in '97 - this was before the game was released. Now, I'm now enjoying myself on UO:F, playing casually with a blacksmith named Shmooboo and a warrior named Morphium.

Personally;
-I enjoy PVM, killing monsters i could never kill back in the "old days".
-I feel [most] reds that kill me are grievers - not "PvPers". I'll tell you this as you're killing me...
-Obtaining GM Smithing and/or GM Taming would be a life goal! During the original UO it seemed impossible

Hope to see you in Brittannia!

Happy dragonslaying,
Shmooboo

You guys went on to also play on Siege Perilous right?

Shmooboo

Neophyte
You guys went on to also play on Siege Perilous right?
No, we didn't make it too far into release. I was a 15 year old guild leader who was learning html - I was more involved with the website than the game. I played a lot with one of my close pals but never did more than buy a house and hang out on the east road.

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
No, we didn't make it too far into release. I was a 15 year old guild leader who was learning html - I was more involved with the website than the game. I played a lot with one of my close pals but never did more than buy a house and hang out on the east road.

Right it was CH Chaotic Horde on SP, Who cares Welcome anyway. I am sure you will have a great deal of fun...find out as much as you can on Forums they can be fun ,frustrating Silly.....Just like UO