WTB One handed fencing

Lerwin

Adept
Buying your one handed fencing weapons power or better and must have stats.

Also buying any silver fencing weapons.

PM me with what you have and your prices, prefer a bulk deal but open to whatever.

Doobey Magee

Grandmaster
Exceptional is 3.5, might is 3,
Power is 7.
So its essentially a power.
I got no proof of it but they feel a Lil heavier.
Maybe coding wise different metals add different base damage to a weapon.
Or maybe im completely off base.
But it feels like a bronze kryss is better then a power +10 kryss. Damage wise.

Like I said I.got no proof of that..

Malkraven

Grandmaster
Dunno i got this from knowledge base "GM, or Exceptionally Crafted weapons fall between Might (3) and Force(5)" so i guessed at gm being 4 haha i mayb wrong

Doobey Magee

Grandmaster
Dunno i got this from knowledge base "GM, or Exceptionally Crafted weapons fall between Might (3) and Force(5)" so i guessed at gm being 4 haha i mayb wrong
I don't remember where exactly I found the info but I did research it. And found a confirmed source for 3.5 on the exceptional.
Which is between might and force... Just missing half a point. I thought it was weird that they would do a .5

But it appears they did

halygon

Grandmaster
There is no way for us as players to confirm the power increases for different properties(ruin, might, exceptional, runic, etc) without having UO:F devs providing us this information. So any assumptions or knowledge base articles from other shards should be taken with a grain of salt.

Doobey Magee

Grandmaster
There is no way for us as players to confirm the power increases for different properties(ruin, might, exceptional, runic, etc) without having UO:F devs providing us this information. So any assumptions or knowledge base articles from other shards should be taken with a grain of salt.
I'm think Alan was the person that posted exceptional was 3.5
It was months ago before the forum switch so not sure if the thread still exists, but I certainly wouldn't have looked for info on another shards forum.

Illy

Master
arj85X0.jpg

Silver/Vanquishing warfork on my vendor, 20k.

halygon

Grandmaster
I'm think Alan was the person that posted exceptional was 3.5
It was months ago before the forum switch so not sure if the thread still exists, but I certainly wouldn't have looked for info on another shards forum.
He said it, then cool. There we go.