Deriz

Grandmaster
Inside brit no cut zone.

Starting bid 10mil.
Buyout 20 mil.

VcYvesn.jpg

drinn

Grandmaster
S/B 10 mil and B/O 20mil?!?! Are you joking? For one 18x18... even as its no cut zone in Brit.

A couple of months ago I bought two 18x18 next to each other for that 5m, which seem to be the latest offer.

tankian

Grandmaster
S/B 10 mil and B/O 20mil?!?! Are you joking? For one 18x18... even as its no cut zone in Brit.

A couple of months ago I bought two 18x18 next to each other for that 5m, which seem to be the latest offer.
No cut zone 18x18 by brit farms is worth 10m +
I was offered 15m for mine a couple times and turned it down. 18x18 1 or 2 screens north of brit gate in the clearing just off the path

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
OP can ask for whatever price he wants but this house might as well not be in the no cut with how its right on the border of the zone... 15m is hilarious, more like 2-3m.

Deriz

Grandmaster
I have offers of 10 mil now. Not in a huge rush to sell, just cause you cannot afford it does not mean others do not want it.

There are very few gold syncs on this shard and people farm non stop. There are people with hundreds of millions on this shard, some around a billion gold (or so they say).

This is a fair price, gold means nothing and is easily acquired.

Bromista

Grandmaster
I've no reason to doubt the 10m offer. Look at his Trammy neighbors. Tons of ill-gotten wealth in that guild, POWER are likely the ones willing to put up the 10m.

For anyone else the plot has some serious drawbacks, most notably being next to one of the poorest decorated houses in UOF. Edge of no-cut I would guess slightly hurts the value for most who are interested in that sort of thing.

Deriz will get a healthy sum for this plot either way. No sweat guys.

Good luck with offers.