WTS Orange mask - Donation Item

Darkarna

Grandmaster
It must come to something when I try my hand at haggling, I mean, being a hoarder and all, I very rarely sell. However, I had the opportunity in .. acquiring... this little head warmer. Who wouldn't want to wear an orange deer mask, blessed and worth 20k donation coins *apart from me of course*

c76e677c3667439d80610dbbc9412f04.jpg

So, here is the deal. According to my not so great arithmetic skills, this thing is worth around 3.6 million pieces of gold, of course, being the noble thief that I am, we need to replace a number. So, we will replace the number 3 with a 2 which brings the cost down to 2.6 million gold pieces... Imagine that, a 1 mil saving.. Let that sink in for a moment... a MASSIVE saving on 1 million gold pieces, IMAGINE what you could do with the extra savings and also walking around town looking while others stand and drool with jealously *so I like to think anyway*.. Oh it is layered also *not as though I have a clue what that is but it must be a great selling point*

So come one, come all.. for 2.6 million this thing can be yours... I know the tamers amongst you are richer than Bill gates.

So what are you waiting for, come grab this item before I need to go sell my body at vesper *underground pimp clubs abound there.. **Waggles eyebrows**

*****BONUS*****

My undying love comes at no extra charge.. Love from a thief is rare nowadays... Very rare... Extremely rare even... Rarer still from a thief wearing an orange deer mask... *winks*

EDIT : Give me a message if you are interested, will get back to you as soon as possible.