Khaleesi

Apprentice
WTS orc galleon deed. SB 350k

Auction ends on sunday, 10pm pac

for comparison, the Gargoyle deed is at 1.15m atm

would consider a trade for something in that general price range

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Damn 2 drops in < 2 days? I wanna bid but.. Seems risky atm. I'll subscribe to see how this goes. Good luck!

poogoblin

Master
IDK....not sure if they are 1 time use yet or not. 1.15m is ******** but 350k for the chance to be one of the first few mass producers of galleons...probably worth it. If I had a GM carp I'd definitely take the gamble at anything less than 500k, if it is one time use you'll probably be in the red, if it is perma recipe you'll be able to make a good bit in the black before the galleons become too abundant

ScooterUo

Grandmaster
IDK....not sure if they are 1 time use yet or not. 1.15m is ******** but 350k for the chance to be one of the first few mass producers of galleons...probably worth it. If I had a GM carp I'd definitely take the gamble at anything less than 500k, if it is one time use you'll probably be in the red, if it is perma recipe you'll be able to make a good bit in the black before the galleons become too abundant

yea the spending of 1,1mil on the first one some stuiped:p but when u find out what it cost to make the boat u will see that it wont be mass produce like you think ;)

Asiza

Expert
I am still mad that my galleon I saved for turned into a check when I went to put in water. Not cool at all. Never even got to take it out complete bull crud