para should do 1 damage

Malkraven

Grandmaster
Dam man is there anything u dont wana change lol i mean you make some good points but this aint OSI and its not ment to be 100% era accurate

- Ultima Online Forever is based off the Renaissance-era, but not strictly dedicated to it.

crome

Grandmaster
Theres alot I like about the server.
I make suggestions that I feel will improve it. Now if you don't have a counter argument why are you posting?

Messremb

Grandmaster
Para is the ultimate noob spell in pvp. if they made this change the gank squads would just start running with para up. And pvmers will be screwed. No more recall out.

I vote no to noob pvp.

Messremb

Grandmaster
It's surely noob to not carry trapped pouches no?
if it is ones lot to be cast among fools, one must learn foolishness.

But, trap pouches have nothing to do with this. I'm talking about pks using this to prevent pvmers from recalling.

AlyM

Grandmaster
The only reason I like this suggestion is because I think if you para someone you should be able to count them.
...However, if you can already count a para even if they didn't cause damage, ignore this post and move on with your life.

crome

Grandmaster
Why could the pk not use weaken a level 1 spell that takes no time to cast your point is becoming pointless

Messremb

Grandmaster
They can and smart ones do. But there is a huge difference between getting weakned and getting paraed, especially when you are on a pvm char with no pouches.

I will say it again, para is a noob pvp spell, let's not encourage noob pvp.

crome

Grandmaster
Errhm I didn't make a server?

Precast flamestrike does 40+ damage and disturbs?

Para is a noob spell? Depends where your from on yamato and Pacific para was a legit dueling tactic

Shini

Master
Paralyze have always been very strong against the noobs in bone armor at brit GY
and ... well that's pretty much it , a beautiful waste of 14 mana.

And yet i still prefer to chase them around with a force butcher knife.

Last edited by a moderator: