parry?

DingDong

Master
I hear that parry isnt good on this shard, just a waste of skillpoints. Can anyone explain why its no good here?
Im pvm:ing since im not good at the pvp thing.
Was thinking of making a pure pvm melee char, with parry, but is it worth it?

Rick Steves

Novice
I run a Parry/swords dexxer, and honestly its my top farmng char. Just gotta get decent armor and a fort/invul Heater and a talisman and its worth it. not great for pvp but I fight off a few reds from time to time. plus can drop pots with main hand still equipped. can drop dragons drakes OLs Brutes solo without much problem. For PVM parry is still useful and effective. Buy alotta Fort/invul shields.

DingDong

Master
Too many people PvP with mages. You can't Perry spells...

K thanks for the answer, so for pvp it sucks.

I run a Parry/swords dexxer, and honestly its my top farmng char. Just gotta get decent armor and a fort/invul Heater and a talisman and its worth it. not great for pvp but I fight off a few reds from time to time. plus can drop pots with main hand still equipped. can drop dragons drakes OLs Brutes solo without much problem. For PVM parry is still useful and effective. Buy alotta Fort/invul shields.

But for pvm its effective. The reds will kill me anyways with or without the sheild :)

But for pure pvm it should be great...Pretty expensive to buy all those shields and armor to wear to be smashing around but I can see it must be a pretty fast way to kill mobs, if the reds dont come into the scene...

Thanks.