PAWS/PSB/OMEN

Blaine the Gypsy

Grandmaster
Just a few of us remain. This happens all the time. The high of last year and the low. People come back when they want to. David hasn't been on to actually play in some time. Which I hope changes but I know I've seen WIz and such doing other activities with other guilds... for whatever reasons

Messremb

Grandmaster
Just wanted to see if you guys are still around. Haven't seen you guys on. David still around?
Don't forget FIGHT!!! thought we are mostly inactive at the moment. a couple have RL issues, some just vanished and others left due to the champ changes. But I am working on getting them back.

I think the summer hit our alliance pretty hard. hopefully they will return in a few months.

Some of us are around still! I know summer is keeping me outside more but I'm guessing more people will circle back around to UOF.

Kael

Master
I'm around too...sorta :) I tend to not play as much atm but have a guy logged in hoping a CTF pops up

Decreamos

Grandmaster
Just a few of us remain. This happens all the time. The high of last year and the low. People come back when they want to. David hasn't been on to actually play in some time. Which I hope changes but I know I've seen WIz and such doing other activities with other guilds... for whatever reasons

Not "guilds" just guild...and that lasted two days. Back in PSB with all chars now as I should be. We'll be back and more active when the weather turns towards late fall/winter.