PC on Warlocks Sandals

tankian

Grandmaster
There are many, these used to drop on Warlock when it was con Coveteus 4 and Hytloth 3
I don't believe that, I've been here since beta and only seen one pair ever come up for sale possibly 2. And they say Warlock on them. These were very sought after when the server was less than 1 year old. I almost bought these back then but got out bidded.

hiroshima

Master
I don't believe that, I've been here since beta and only seen one pair ever come up for sale possibly 2. And they say Warlock on them. These were very sought after when the server was less than 1 year old. I almost bought these back then but got out bidded.

I had 2 pairs in my house when it went IDOC, I played from the beggining of the server for like a year and a half then quit and came back last week. Pretty sure they were not that rare

Peav

Grandmaster
Pretty much many of them were around, they were implemented in MOTM because there were no Counselor blue sandals from BODS. 2 years ago they made them as BOD reward. They are the same hue as those but with Warlocks sandals tag.

V17fmYbkRIuOjF1eGXteiA.png