PC: Super Mega Slayer Armor

Blaine the Gypsy

Grandmaster
Made a set. Tested it.
Average damage taken by "Dragon" types 1-10.
Double Slayer each Piece: Reptilian Death/Dragon Slaying
Barbed Runic Bone Armor AR: 80 (No Dex Loss) - AR: 138 w/ Invul Heater Shield
11233176_477469805742333_2037778243496040678_n.jpg

How valuable do you think this set is?​

Last edited by a moderator:

AssHat

Grandmaster
its like my val runic hammer: only 1 type of person is gonna buy that, UBER rich, or possibly someone who only does CTF. with the amount of pks and how this shard is. no sane person would take that out. but this is how i feel, and this is why i never used my 6+ tailors to get bods. its all risk and no reward when you take a suit out like this :/

AssHat

Grandmaster
i have seen 1 person try to sell a full plate invuln suit reptile slayer, dont think it ever sold, it went from budcookies auction, to irc, to the forums, and gone. your taking out items that 10% or less have on UOF, but now i can see where you farm, i wouldnt mind pking someone for 500k+ in armor everyday. i know i watched those uber vanq/slayer bows get bought for 200k+ and last for 10 minutes in a dungeon. people watch this stuff, but im glad you find it fun wearing it, because now people will love tracking you down in game :D

Decoy

Grandmaster
The effects of both slayer properties stack? I.e. against dragons, it's twice as effective than having only 1 (either dragon or reptilian)