AssHat

Grandmaster
6 part lbod for barbed kit = 100k or less
each sbod 50k = 300k
glowing runes 500gp dont know how many you need? but lets say 50k of runes
barbed leather farm for free or pay gold lets say another 50k
bones farm for free or 10 gold each

no one pays for fails off your kit

the double slayer is a bust (unless proven)

so lets say.... grand total

still around 500k-700k tops even

Last edited by a moderator:

FAMARA

Grandmaster
Ran through destard with this very suit to test it. I lived from all of the firebreaths.

now that could make ur suit worth more i will test later, i know i am running reptile suit , and it does not protect against fire breaths , maybe the dragon slayer does..

AssHat

Grandmaster
now that could make ur suit worth more i will test later, i know i am running reptile suit , and it does not protect against fire breaths , maybe the dragon slayer does..

hopefully then yes, this would make this a dope suit for destard and im sure increase its value. but then if the dragon worked, why would be the need for reptile?

Last edited by a moderator:

Derwolf

Grandmaster
6 part lbod for barbed kit = 100k or less
each sbod 50k = 300k
glowing runes 500gp dont know how many you need? but lets say 50k of runes
barbed leather farm for free or pay gold lets say another 50k
bones farm for free or 10 gold each

no one pays for fails off your kit

the double slayer is a bust (unless proven)

so lets say.... grand total

still around 500k-700k tops even

what about ingot cost or time spent farming ingots, or your time to complete the bods, or how about being payed for the time to track down the missing bods or to recoup the cost of making a smith ;) those should ALLLLLLLL be taken into account

Val lbod- 2m
Val Sbod 500k each x6- 3mil
2k val ingots-100k

Val Hammer 10 charges- 5.1mil to complete, 500k per charge. You made 400%-500% profit depending on the sale. Blaine should easily be able to go for 600k to a mil, this suit is leet af

I wouldn't bring this suit to destard, its a tourney/event suit.

AssHat

Grandmaster
i wish that was what i payed for smalls, 2 of which were a mil, so why do you still think i made out so good? why would i have stopped doing bods? why did i pass on another val lbod? becuase there is no market/gold for it, i have 4 weps and 3 charges left, so im still in the hole.

i still gave a good price for what would sell, blain should know the "real price" he did the work for it.

Derwolf

Grandmaster
i wish that was what i payed for smalls, 2 of which were a mil, so why do you still think i made out so good? why would i have stopped doing bods? why did i pass on another val lbod? becuase there is no market/gold for it, i have 4 weps and 3 charges left, so im still in the hole.

I didn't make you over pay for bods or craft 4 runics for yourself lol

AssHat

Grandmaster
but i still didnt over price the items like you want to do!!

BTW how many barbed runic kits are you holding?

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Actually there has been a lot if discussion about the value and effectiveness of said armour in this price check thread.