PC Tmaps. How much for each lvl?

lollo

Grandmaster
will buy all your "worthless" t-maps. Paying 400 lvl 1 and 600 lvl 2 each

I definitely think they're "worthless", at least lvl 1.

They take min 10 minutes to complete, often more between finding the spot, recalling, looting, identifiying items and selling to npcs. And after all this you have what, 5k? I can make much more than that in 15 minutes and I don't even have a tamer

Messremb

Grandmaster
I definitely think they're "worthless", at least lvl 1.

They take min 10 minutes to complete, often more between finding the spot, recalling, looting, identifiying items and selling to npcs. And after all this you have what, 5k? I can make much more than that in 15 minutes and I don't even have a tamer
this is why you are not riding the level 1 map gravy train. I do 25-30 level 1 maps an hour, and make 2.5-5k each. Easy money.

lollo

Grandmaster
I would really like to see this. 30 an hour seems crazy, it's one map every 2 minutes lol.

Messremb

Grandmaster
Level ones don't spawn any mobs I bother to kill, I also just eat the trap damage. I have a full map runebook set on me. So it goes like this.

Recall in, digg chest, unlock, eat the trap, activate restock agent, look up next location while it loots. Remove chest recall to next map. Takes 2-2.5 min. Also use beetle so I don't have to make trips home till i'm done.