WTB PCH despise house

Derwolf

Grandmaster
paying huge pm ^_^

xMS9SKx.jpg

spudd

Grandmaster
what if i shower you guys in gold and pixels?
They dont play anymore. I'm the new owner but promised to give it back to them when they return. I can message them but i doubt they're interested. It's an awesome spot

Derwolf

Grandmaster
They dont play anymore. I'm the new owner but promised to give it back to them when they return. I can message them but i doubt they're interested. It's an awesome spot

yea message them and get back to me. i'll put up a legitimate offer ^_^

spudd

Grandmaster
yea message them and get back to me. i'll put up a legitimate offer ^_^
Hey, they said no. The last time they sold a plot there that guy resold it for more and built the house out front. They'd rather hold onto it since it's a convenient spot.

I'd include a screen shot if i knew how from my phone with tap a talk

Bromista

Grandmaster
Hey, they said no. The last time they sold a plot there that guy resold it for more and built the house out front. They'd rather hold onto it since it's a convenient spot.

Yeah that was my RL friend that bought and combined those plots. They still did very well on them, 13 or 13.5 combined I believe. I think it sold for 15 and then sold again for less.

I'd like to see those northern plots combined.

spudd

Grandmaster
Yeah that was my RL friend that bought and combined those plots. They still did very well on them, 13 or 13.5 combined I believe. I think it sold for 15 and then sold again for less.

I'd like to see those northern plots combined.
Yeah, the Alex squad just doesnt agree. (Both of their RL names are Alex)

Derwolf

Grandmaster

its all good i believe you, thanks for contacting them. I placed the 10x10 next door and was looking to place bigger, if they return and are in need for some $$ tell them to pm me, i can throw $$$ and a plot in the valley below. Cheers

Bromista

Grandmaster
Well since you guys owned both plots it offered the opportunity to play around with the space. Something that's a little too complicated to attempt with neighbors you aren't tight with. Can only guess what fits there myself, I have no other frame of reference.

Either way you cut it, combine the plot and everyone comes out ahead on paper. The property increases in value and some of that increase in value gets passed to the person that gave their plot up for a relatively hefty sum.

Trouble is getting someone to cough up something they love. Most everything has a price though...