Permanent tools - Donation Suggestion

The Grixxitt

Apprentice
Not sure if this is allowed within the RUNUO structure, but I'd like to see permanent tools, or static furny that allows one to craft without carrying around 50 mortars, incribing tools, hammers, etc. on the donation vendor.

The other night me and a friend were talking about how little the donation shop offers in anything that can streamline or make your UO life better in any way. Sure there's ethys and some cool deco items, petballs and a couple of other things, but for the most part its just house deco and trammy stuff. Take the Alchemy table for instance, yeah it looks kind of cool, I might make one if it was craftable like it is on OSI, but I'm probably not going to fork out cash to get one so it can just sit in a corner of my house.

Now if said alchemy table actually allowed you to make, store, or otherwise facilitate the crafting of potions I would buy it in a heartbeat. Same goes for an anvil that allows one to smith without a hammer, a spinning wheel for tailoring, writing desk for inscription, etc. I would suggest hatchets and pickaxes but we all know people would abuse the shit out of AFK gathering.

Make it happen ;)

P.S. - would also pay for a skinning knife (blessed) that allows one to skin corpses and have the hides already cut into leather when the corpse opens (like OSI).

Messremb

Grandmaster
Make a Tinker. problem solved.

also orcish pickaxes do not break. not sure what they drop off, but I have seen them sold for about 25k.

I don't know if hatchets break either. I got about 20k wood with one axe and never had it break.