Pet obedience.

Should classic pets listen more? (mares regular dragons white wyrms)

• yes

Votes: 29 76.3%
  • no

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • I dont care I dont play that template

Votes: 2 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Palameta

Expert
okay bro, thanks for explaining your side of the story. looks like my health was dropped after the 1st explo on your screen but on my screen i'm still full health.. and yes, my recall didn't work and i'm still there, kinda hesitating becoz i was.. er well.. full health :p most likely a lagspike issue but i'm not entirely sure.. will continue to observe..

didn't know about the maths on explo pots for different classes and yes, either way, I hated the way explo pots work here. if only they can be thrown every X secs (like gheal pots), i'm probably more convinced. maybe someday someone will write a petition to change this!

edit: found a thread on this!
0 Resist means insta death

K A Z

Grandmaster
Translation KAZ says welcome to the server

nah its just that his post is 100% negative. Did I fucking cry when this server went over 2 years without any PVP updates? Nah, I applauded the devs for their effort to built a server that's interesting for PVMers and casual players. Now we get a FEW PVP UPDATES and they're threatning to quit. It's fucking hilarious.

Earendur

Adept
I only read the first page, but are you people blind?

PvPers cried about tamers not because they were "TRYING TO PK A LONELY PVM TAMER"

it's because guilds like LORE would gate in 30 pets to a fight

blame yourselves PvMers

smile it's me

Grandmaster
just a break, not quitting. we all knows no one quits UO =]

but I lol'ed at ur rage, I wont touch your pvp features again ever..

edit: who was the guy saying something like *the forum pvper loudest voice wins*? I get it now.

Last edited by a moderator:

eppy

Grandmaster
I was only referring to kaz's writeup of what happened and how the victim could have done better.