• yes

Votes: 22 53.7%
  • no

Votes: 19 46.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

God.RG

Grandmaster
How exactly do you make 100k consistently? Are you one of those people who kill 3 mobs in a minute, loot 5k, and think they can make 60times as much if they keep doing it for an hour?
Negative

Like I said, if you can't get 100k an hour with your little pokemon + mare then you either suck or you're doing it wrong..

But you're also probably one of those that complains when his tamer dies to ONE OR TWO reds.. Which should never happen lol

God.RG

Grandmaster
And PVM tamers can?
Yes. It's pretty simple.. Unless they get a perfect sync (which should be hard seeing as you have 2 pets, 1 of which can deal massive damage in a small amount of time AND pretty much insta kill with QS and crazy OP spell damage, plus yourself to constantly interrupt/poison)

Kilike

Grandmaster
But its not . The only class to have a perma stat loss for punishment.
Reds get temp.
Talis get temp( cool down)
Why???
Good god, these forums are full of ******** self entitled faggots.

Why? How about because you have a meat shield who can face tank the toughest of mobs? That with relics will not only act as a tank but out dps 9/10 people. (Don't start with meta tali>dragon, because of one event that was literally built to fuck tamers.)

Still not good enough? Ok how about because tamers pets have ALWAYS had stat loss, meta or not. Oh and even with the loss, are the best tanks with some of the best damage.

As for the idiots throwing around the word balance. Seriously give it up. You clearly have no idea what the word means.

Sent from my SM-G900P

Adramelech

Master
Meta dexxers also can't fight off 1-3 reds with ease.

So we reach the root of the issue. You have the wah-wahs because you and your little group of buddies can't walk over a PVMer with no effort?Do you not see the hypocrisy here?

God.RG

Grandmaster
So we reach the root of the issue. You have the wah-wahs because you and your little group of buddies can't walk over a PVMer with no effort?Do you not see the hypocrisy here?
Where did your dumbass come up with that?
Have you ever seen me complain about anything, much less BEG for changes on here about tamers?

I'll answer that for you.. No. I adapt like a grown up should.

The only "wah Wahs" in this thread are from trammy tamers. All I was saying is that you can do it so quit whining like a *****.

darthdeus

Journeyman
Yes. It's pretty simple.. Unless they get a perfect sync (which should be hard seeing as you have 2 pets, 1 of which can deal massive damage in a small amount of time AND pretty much insta kill with QS and crazy OP spell damage, plus yourself to constantly interrupt/poison)

Are you high or something? One second you were talking about anyone with a dragon, next time you expect me to have QS and lvl7 meta and have the QS proced by the time they run past him and me being lucky enough that the pet doesn't cast weaken or something.

God.RG

Grandmaster
Are you high or something? One second you were talking about anyone with a dragon, next time you expect me to have QS and lvl7 meta and have the QS proced by the time they run past him and me being lucky enough that the pet doesn't cast weaken or something.
Are you illiterate? I was mentioning different things that make them overpowered. I never once said QS had to be proc'ed. In fact I mentioned how I do all of this shit with a regular dragon/mare combo.

darthdeus

Journeyman
Are you illiterate? I was mentioning different things that make them overpowered. I never once said QS had to be proc'ed. In fact I mentioned how I do all of this shit with a regular dragon/mare combo.

A regular dragon/mare combo can defend against 2 reds without having wrestling or resist? How exactly do you not die in the first 7 seconds of the fight, unless the reds are total retards?

God.RG

Grandmaster
A regular dragon/mare combo can defend against 2 reds without having wrestling or resist? How exactly do you not die in the first 7 seconds of the fight, unless the reds are total retards?
Reflect. Pots. Armor. Mini heals. Protection. All guard me. All kill. More mini heals. + if you don't have wrestle OR resist, that's your problem. Provo tamers aren't meant to do or take any damage obviously other than pets. It's called balance.. Oh you have the best money making template in the game? You're probably going to die.

The list goes on, noob.

Tamers have been catered to since server start and now they want the ONE negative aspect of taming removed to make tamers OP as shit. Cry for me, I love tamer tears.

Kilike

Grandmaster
Here's a fucking thought. Pick up wrestling and resist? You even announce that you know the fucking solution, yet you're all too fucking ******** to use it. God damnit. Just shut the fuck up already.

Not sure how many times we have to beat you cry babies over the head with the answer.

Recall macros
CARRY POTS!
All guard and spam mini heals
Since you're all bad maybe this needs to be said too, USE HOTKEYS.
Reflect or protection.
Sent from my SM-G900P

God.RG

Grandmaster
Here's a fucking thought. Pick up wrestling and resist? You even announce that you know the fucking solution, yet you're all too fucking ******** to use it. God damnit. Just shut the fuck up already.

Not sure how many times we have to beat you cry babies over the head with the answer.

Recall macros
CARRY POTS!
Reflect or protection.
Sent from my SM-G900P
/thread

Kilike

Grandmaster
Waiting for proof.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
.... Really? A bard archer pulls that in, you're really going to try to debate that pokemon cant?

Stop trying to argue for the sake of arguing. You're not good at it.

Sent from my SM-G900P

Adramelech

Master
Where did your dumbass come up with that?
Have you ever seen me complain about anything, much less BEG for changes on here about tamers?

I'll answer that for you.. No. I adapt like a grown up should.

The only "wah Wahs" in this thread are from trammy tamers. All I was saying is that you can do it so quit whining like a *****.

Dude if I had a gold for every time I saw you complain about EQMS I wouldn't care about pet stat loss because I would be insanely rich. You don't adapt. You get upset when your gank group can't mindlessly walk over whatever they see fit.

God.RG

Grandmaster
Dude if I had a gold for every time I saw you complain about EQMS I wouldn't care about pet stat loss because I would be insanely rich. You don't adapt. You get upset when your gank group can't mindlessly walk over whatever they see fit.
Lol now he changes the subject to something completely irrelevant. GG NOOB

Btw I never "complain" and I definitely NEVER ask for changes to fit me concerning that. I talk shit, there is a difference.

darthdeus

Journeyman

How is it even possible that people like you are not banned here?

Recall macros
CARRY POTS!
Reflect or protection.
Sent from my SM-G900P

First thing I hit recall, immediately get interrupted, obviously ... if I have reflect they come melee, if I have reactive they can be mages. That's just a 50% chance that it'll be useful. So in half the cases I might be able to recall. But if I attack them I can't recall anymore, so I can't really defend actively, I can just heal and hope they decide to give up, or that my pets gets in a lucky shot and they move hafl a screen away, in which case I have to get lucky enough to recall with the pet, since he was half a screen away in combat. I might get away with my 2k gold, but the pet stays there and dies anyway in some cases.

God.RG

Grandmaster
How is it even possible that people like you are not banned here?

First thing I hit recall, immediately get interrupted, obviously ... if I have reflect they come melee, if I have reactive they can be mages. That's just a 50% chance that it'll be useful. So in half the cases I might be able to recall. But if I attack them I can't recall anymore, so I can't really defend actively, I can just heal and hope they decide to give up, or that my pets gets in a lucky shot and they move hafl a screen away, in which case I have to get lucky enough to recall with the pet, since he was half a screen away in combat. I might get away with my 2k gold, but the pet stays there and dies anyway in some cases.
Use protection. Period. You'll get your recalls off.