Pets skill gains

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
Ok so, I understand you wanted to make it harder to raise pet skills, and I agree, fine, but resist is just impossible. Been at 81.8 for 2 days on my mare and i provo every caster mob on it :-/

Wrexx

Grandmaster
Although resist might seem tough, it still gains on its own. Meta pets poisoning skill wont raise on its own past level 3. Meta pets magery level 7 wont gain on its own either. They need to look into those 2 problem areas.

tankian

Grandmaster
I only gained .2 resist on my meta in 2 days farming and if it dies it would lose 1.0 and be near impossible to raise back up

CVegas

Grandmaster
Ok so, I understand you wanted to make it harder to raise pet skills, and I agree, fine, but resist is just impossible. Been at 81.8 for 2 days on my mare and i provo every caster mob on it :-/

A few months ago when they initially did the changes I was a HUGE advocate for this issue and others like this. Buying 40 scrolls doesn't seem like much fun, lol.

nhY4jRS.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Lexington

Grandmaster
I only gained .2 resist on my meta in 2 days farming and if it dies it would lose 1.0 and be near impossible to raise back up

Yeah this just doesn't make sense to me.

It's too bad the dev team doesn't have the time to play the game... maybe they'd take the game in a whole different direction if they did? Who knows, they might even have some fun??

OT..... I think its time for Adam, Shane and Carl to roll as their own faction. I'm sure it would be fun as hell to fight them for control of Brit?

Last edited by a moderator:

tankian

Grandmaster
Skill gain up to gm should go back to how it used to be and from gm and above slow is ok but you still have option to use scrolls

yourdaddy

Grandmaster
It's ok to lose skills in my opinion, but now the problem is it's waaaay to hard to raise some of them back up. Resist on spells has slower gains than taming. No joke.

lollo

Grandmaster
I don't see the problem?? Just buy some SS, they're cheap as fuck and you can make 80k am hour easily with a tamer. Stop complaining

Poon Doctor

Master
I'd like to see no skill loss on death, but instead something like insurance for pets, you pay 10k per pet death or whatever seems fair.