Phylactery of Resilience Totem level 2....

BMan

Apprentice
Now what? Do the properties such as life leach, or damage reflection just happen, or do I need to find Relics and Aesthetic Relics to enable the PvM Skills? My Skill Slots still says 0/1, so how do I pick a skill??

halygon

Grandmaster
Now what? Do the properties such as life leach, or damage reflection just happen, or do I need to find Relics and Aesthetic Relics to enable the PvM Skills? My Skill Slots still says 0/1, so how do I pick a skill??
You have to get relics and apply them to your totem. It works just how meta pets work, there is a skill level on the totem itself( which you have at level 2 now) and also relics with their own properties.

BMan

Apprentice
Guess I need to do more deamon, and champ spawns.. The relics appear in your pack randomly after a spawn, similar to skill scrolls? Lol, got a skill scroll for the first time last night, didn't know it until I was almost ganked! Lol

BMan

Apprentice
Right, power scroll, my bad.. Anyhow, I should just do more champ spawns, score high points, and might get a relic?

BMan

Apprentice
Great.. So basically if I ever do get a relic, it may be berserker or for mage, and I'm better off buying one for resilience.. I have a funny feeling most people picked berserker.. Maybe that's a good thing for me!

crazy-horse

Master
I'm very happy with beserker. On level 3, no relics and I'm killing paragon Demons naked with a slayer. I did, just for SnG, kill one with a GM exceptional spear. Was more intense than being chased by a pack of PKs, but I did down him finally.

BMan

Apprentice
I have not noticed a whole lot of damage reduction of melee or spells at level 2, even with shield putting me over 110 armour. Maybe level 3 gets better? Now I'm wishing I got berserker, but maybe once I get life leech, I can tank and find a berserker to damage.. I'll need to find a solid guild eventually to pvm with, or do champ spawns and sit there being unhurt by all mobs, hehe.

parsnip

Grandmaster
I have not noticed a whole lot of damage reduction of melee or spells at level 2, even with shield putting me over 110 armour. Maybe level 3 gets better? Now I'm wishing I got berserker, but maybe once I get life leech, I can tank and find a berserker to damage.. I'll need to find a solid guild eventually to pvm with, or do champ spawns and sit there being unhurt by all mobs, hehe.

I think it will be cool once you level a little higher and get a relic or two. If you get fed up, don't forget that you can do the quest again and get the berserker talisman on the same character. You can only level one at a time of course!

Mitzal

Novice
for folks that have this i was told for this to even work you need to be in full Invulnerable armor is that true?
I have mine at level 2 and have not noticed any difference at all from not using it (usually have 85ish AR.)

Mitzal

Novice
not asking about exp gain better AR = better gain that is known.

I am asking what it even dose i have noticed no difference at all since i got the thing and i am running around in 85ish gear with shield and have leveled it up to 2.

BMan

Apprentice
I'm on level three, and typically have been using a shield and 100+ AR so I haven't compared, but it does seem like I take less damage.. Fighting greater blood elementals, and poison elementals, and greater water elementals, ect.. Haven't attempted solo melee a dragon yet, maybe I'll try that!

Rusty Hart

Grandmaster
I have a lvl 8 berserk tali and with slayer armor and slayer weapons to the appropriate mob groups. i absolutely DESTROY them. Its epiccc

Mitzal

Novice
I have noticed absolutely no difference in my survivability from not having it on to having it on and mine is now 2nd lvl. I also still have not found out what it even theoretically dose. Dose it boost AR, or magic resist, or something else if so what dose it boost ?