Physical Characteristics

Swayze

Grandmaster
What are some physical characteristics you guys always choose when creating a new character?

Always female? Always Bald? Always Long Hair?

Do you guys mix it up based on the character's name?

For me, I always do long hair and long beard, always male and always the darkest skin. I mix up the hair and beard color to something new every time.

The Gandin

Grandmaster
I thought this thread was going to be something like you were enhancing the art of the paperdoll and we'd have more characteristics haha.

Afro Man

Grandmaster
always female(for the armor) and always black....newbie clothes always purple as well.
Now-Comes-The-Part-Where-We-Throw-Our-Heads-Back-In-Laughter-In-George-Of-The-Jungle.gif

Lithium149

Grandmaster
I prefer the female model when it comes to pimping out your paper doll in elite Trammie clothes, but I also have a few male characters.

All Female characters, two braids and pale ish skin colour.

All Male characters Long Hair, Long Beard and pale.

Young Star

Grandmaster
I did try to make a gargoyle with a character to see what would happen. I patched with the OSI autopatch so it let me pick between elf and gargoyle. He ended up as a bald black guy.

Last edited by a moderator:

IzZaGod

Apprentice
Male with 2 tails, dark skin and dark hair no facial hair unless its a crafter or lumberjack and then its a long beard with mustache. It's actually funny how my mind refuses to pick anything else [emoji52]

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk