Ping Spikes

King Dingaling

Grandmaster
live in texas and i been getting ridiculous ping lately. had a new modem and router put in and it fixed my random disconnects, but i still get super high ping spikes..like up to 800 avg..then back down to normal (60s). i try to play thru them but sometimes i have to recall to the bank and wait around til it goes back down.

anyone else experiencing this?

JackPalance

Master
live in texas and i been getting ridiculous ping lately. had a new modem and router put in and it fixed my random disconnects, but i still get super high ping spikes..like up to 800 avg..then back down to normal (60s). i try to play thru them but sometimes i have to recall to the bank and wait around til it goes back down.

anyone else experiencing this?
I have seen this as well and also live in the lonestar state.

tankian

Grandmaster
ive been hearing this alot from other players and ive been fine until today and get lag spikes that last 1-2 seconds continuoslly thru out the day

shirtandpantsman

Grandmaster
thought it was just me, I'm in WA and every night I get on and for the first 10 mins or so of playing, I lag out so bad can't even run in a straight line, I can watch mobs beat me to death but cant move

after 10 mins it's like the lag wave clears and I'm back to being able to ride my horsey a million miles an hour again

this has been at least a week or two intermittently