Player Corpses should last longer; Mob Corpses should disappear faster

PC Loadletter

Journeyman
Pretty simple - with all the lag and shit today I lost my corpse twice. An extra 10 or 20 minutes to recover it would have been nice and not exactly game-breaking.

On the other hand, especially when running tmaps, the place will be so littered with skeleton corpses and the like that you can't see anything, and even control-shift shows so many bars that it's impossible to click on stuff.

Three minutes to loot a mob is plenty, but you should have half an hour to 45 minutes to recover your corpse.

$0.02

Dig'em

Grandmaster
Hit control shift, check a corpse, when the corpse has been checked, right click the gray bar that says "corpse" and it will disappear, repeat until all corpses are checked, you have to keep control shift held the entire time or all the corpses will pop up again

Hit control shift, check a corpse, when the corpse has been checked, right click the gray bar that says "corpse" and it will disappear, repeat until all corpses are checked, you have to keep control shift held the entire time or all the corpses will pop up again

Thank you. I never knew that always find it a pain in the ass to get the corpse/item i want.

Lexington

Grandmaster
Pretty simple - with all the lag and shit today I lost my corpse twice. An extra 10 or 20 minutes to recover it would have been nice and not exactly game-breaking.

On the other hand, especially when running tmaps, the place will be so littered with skeleton corpses and the like that you can't see anything, and even control-shift shows so many bars that it's impossible to click on stuff.

Three minutes to loot a mob is plenty, but you should have half an hour to 45 minutes to recover your corpse.

$0.02

I like the idea.... but I don't think you would want this for the cities. You'd have dead thief and faction bodies everywhere. Unless they made it so bodies decayed immediately after being looted?

Last edited by a moderator: