~Player1 looks extremely ill

wil3ur

Grandmaster
Just wondering whats going on? I teleport into a place, and instantly get poisoned, it says ~player1 looks extremely ill, and I go grey and cannot teleport out. Just wondering what sort of lameass grief exploit is going on?

Bunnky

Grandmaster
That would make sense if you were at the baracoon champ while it was active.

Baracoon will occasionally turn players into rats, also making them gray in the process, most of the surrounding mobs poison, and because you were in a champ zone, you could not recall out. All champ zones have an area you cannot recall out of.

NoxBox16

Novice
I've had this happen before, too. Nowhere über specific, but when I get poisoned sometimes it'll say that. Not malicious or anything, but definitely not normal. Don't recall ever turning grey from this message, either.

Dahee

Apprentice
I get that message sometimes. I just assume the game has trouble remembering all of the player's names at the same time. ^^

VFingerDiscount

Grandmaster
It says that when you get infected by the strongest poison I believe. It's probably just a typo or unset value in the code.

signature field is blank

halygon

Grandmaster
It says that when you get infected by the strongest poison I believe. It's probably just a typo or unset value in the code.

signature field is blank
^^This. When hit by lethal poison, this can happen. I have run into it before when farming dread spiders. It doesn't happen all the time, but when it does, you get that message.