Players Unite

Slaymane

Master
The OP is about the fluctuating of prices on NPC prices in faction towns.
If we cannot discuss this topic, then this thread is irrelevant. Try to stay on topic
If the topic strays too far from the OP, gets derailed, trolled, etc::
I ask the MODS to intervene.

Just here to have a discussion Moderation welcome.

I am such a tight ass. Get used to it. I play fair in forums, and in game.
You got to meet me to love me :)
*Dons suit of armor*

Last edited by a moderator:

drasked

Grandmaster
I gave you a like hahah.
Are you just trolling ? I will not dismiss you.
Second chance to contribute something substantial to to thread.

Not trolling. If you want to influence faction tax you have to either capture towns via factions or try to work with a faction group in some way.

If you think there is another way i'm very interested in hearing it. Just saying the word "protest" isn't going to do a lot, in fact its going to incentivize people to cap towns and fuck with the taxes just to generate some more e-tears.

Slaymane

Master
Unfortunately i am not a student of factions.
Not trolling. If you want to influence faction tax you have to either capture towns via factions or try to work with a faction group in some way.

If you think there is another way i'm very interested in hearing it. Just saying the word "protest" isn't going to do a lot, in fact its going to incentivize people to cap towns and fuck with the taxes just to generate some more e-tears.

Unfortunately I am not a student in factions. ( I have learned so much in this thread) I have learned a lot about the game from your responses. Kudos to you :)
Regrettably there seems to be a lack of reading comprehension in my posts. I will try not to be subtle. See below.
1. Play the game, don't cheat. (miners that recall and clear nodes in 1 hit)
2. If a faction owns a town I will adjust.(I will do what I need to do to make a profit)

I apologize for straying from your topic, but it gave me the opportunity to address the problem of script miners who get gratz/kudos for cheating .
I saw a cheater with millions of ingots advertise their wares on this forums . Instead of being banned they were Hailed haha.

OK back on topic.I am not interested in working with a faction. I prefer to just lay back and see how this works out.

I do appreciate your post , it generated a blog hahah.

girana

Grandmaster
You might be missing out. Factions (and especially the upcoming kingdoms/militia) is not all about PVP. Logistics plays a big part.

yeah well still one of the best things of a sandbox game everyone can choose themself what they want so its fine if he dont want to do it ;).

Slaymane

Master
yeah well still one of the best things of a sandbox game everyone can choose themself what they want so its fine if he dont want to do it ;).

Thank you for your support. As a merchant I guess need to join to enjoy the lower prices. (Hope I don't die while shopping)
I have a dungeon crawler that I don't play. I placed him in Minax to shop for my reagents.
I have no clue how to access the factions menu or how to know whats going on.
Any assistance would be appreciated.,

Slaymane

Master
Well I joined Minax on my dungeon crawler so as to stay competitive.
Found the vendors and started my purchase.
A player recalled in and emptied all the vendors in a second hahah.
I got the message "you have purchased nothing "

Why do players in game feel the need to cheat?
I personally would never cheat in a game.

OH well I am committed to this shard so I will continue to adjust my play style to stay competitive.
Hopefully the admins will ban some of these cheaters.

drasked

Grandmaster
Well I joined Minax on my dungeon crawler so as to stay competitive.
Found the vendors and started my purchase.
A player recalled in and emptied all the vendors in a second hahah.
I got the message "you have purchased nothing "

Why do players in game feel the need to cheat?
I personally would never cheat in a game.

OH well I am committed to this shard so I will continue to adjust my play style to stay competitive.
Hopefully the admins will ban some of these cheaters.

It's the vendor buy agents in steam and razor. You just specify what u want to buy and how much and as soon as you open the vendor it buys it.

type [faction on your faction character to see all the info.