Please bring back pre:t2a PvP (precasting)

LoDforLife

Neophyte
Hi there. The PvP is a big turn off I think for people that PvP'd in classic UO around the pre:t2a time frame. Making mages be able to equip weps and have pre-cast ability would definitely spicen things up a lot. The PvP is really borring. Duels are just mostly people sitting there and mana dumping than meditating. ( so borring) I think if staff looked at implementing this I would consider bringing at least 10 of my guildies to this server and it might be of interest to older players to come to this shard. I am sure this has been suggested, but until something changes I will continue to just be a thief :)

Josh D

Grandmaster
Maybe I misunderstoof....but you can precast a spell, equip a weapon, attack a fresh target, hit them, then drop the spell and do w/e from there.

I do it all the time on an archer mage. Its not the best solo PvP template, but it does deal heavy damage and is very fun to play in groups.

drasked

Grandmaster
Making mages be able to equip weps and have pre-cast ability would definitely spicen things up a lot.

They can? Maybe you are talking about instahit?

But the PVP meta on this shard is what has been the staple on UO:R freeshards for the past 10 years.

ton loc

Master
Oh cool, hally mages.
Btw I THINK you mean instahit.. you can precast here, but your swing timer resets anytime you arm/disarm.

But there is (was?) a t2a duel option in pits. Haven't done it recently, but it was the most fun of all the options.

Xero

Grandmaster
Hi there. The PvP is a big turn off I think for people that PvP'd in classic UO around the pre:t2a time frame. Making mages be able to equip weps and have pre-cast ability would definitely spicen things up a lot. The PvP is really borring. Duels are just mostly people sitting there and mana dumping than meditating. ( so borring) I think if staff looked at implementing this I would consider bringing at least 10 of my guildies to this server and it might be of interest to older players to come to this shard. I am sure this has been suggested, but until something changes I will continue to just be a thief :)

Yea i loved that. But on UOF is everything faster and groupfight-based.
Wont fit here.