Please consider putting a stop to bosses being able to be lured off of champ site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve-o

Grandmaster
Ahh yeaa.... I forgot about him... he went inactive :(

So out of the 100+ guilds on here you run to ]$[ ...... interesting... out of every guild you join the biggest trash guild on here.. interesting .. lawl! :rolleyes:
ask TC :D

and i was in BC for long time before $

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah the massive luring really shouldn't be happening and will be fixed. In reality this should apply to any major mob.

Your all a bunch of f boys...stop cryin...i enjoy griefing...its funny to me...i wont stop...if you doin a champ...thats my champ! Whats mine is mine and whats yours is mine you feel me? I want whats mine!

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
Just so the whole community can se.... FYI.

and yes I still managed to get a scroll when it was about 10 w/ meta pets vs just me.... 115 lore. (I obviously banked it and went back a few mins later to take this SS)

fKGQmQV.png

Pandone

Grandmaster
Your all a bunch of f boys...stop cryin...i enjoy griefing...its funny to me...i wont stop...if you doin a champ...thats my champ! Whats mine is mine and whats yours is mine you feel me? I want whats mine!
maybe learn how to drink potion to don t die at a stupid eb+mare combo first

Silly Santa

Grandmaster

^-- typical ]$[ scum comment... whats your name in game, scum? I will gladly add you to my list and when i see you - I will kill you with a silly "eb+mare" combo than stat you... than use your head as my new doormat at my castle to wipe my feet on kthxxx.

btww... lets get 1 thing straight --> its not like I am asking "all rewards to go to the person's bank box" mmmkay? ;) @steve-o @Bobby123

Last edited by a moderator:

Bigwyrm

Adept
IT IS part of the game ..it is intended to be a SANDBOX ..not a "its not going my way box " change the game code!!! pls help

@imauofcrybaby
@icantadapt
@allicandoiscryinforum

So tired of armchair quarterbacking from the forums instead of just playing the game this is a joke all these babies do is cry in forums for changes

Cack

Grandmaster
Waiting....for someone that doesn't know my ingame names....you sure know oh so much about me!

AssHat

Grandmaster
if its something barracoon does, it usually is looked over just like everything else he does!!! but im sure he is always a great improvement to the shard........

Status
Not open for further replies.