PLEASE do not punish all reds.

Do all reds need to be punished?

• Make the red penalty stronger to hurt the non zerging pks.

Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Find a solution to combat the EQMS zerg.

Votes: 41 71.9%

• Total voters

MZ3K

Grandmaster
Honestly sounds like you could benefit greatly from joining EQMS and learning how to PVP if this is what you think happens.

I've watched your fights. If anything more happens behind the scenes, then it doesn't do anything but produce sync drops.

If you're doing more than what I described to produce sync drops, you could simplify it down to what I wrote.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
Poor neglected thief class. They could add so much more to the game. It's truly a shame.

We are always neglected.. A small voice with gigantic hearts :(

We are also used to the "But you can steal items worth Zilllllliooonns of gold, what else do you need?"

We need love... That is all we ask for... Just love............................. *sniffles*

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
We are always neglected.. A small voice with gigantic hearts :(

We are also used to the "But you can steal items worth Zilllllliooonns of gold, what else do you need?"

We need love... That is all we ask for... Just love............................. *sniffles*

**pulls Furry little beast onto her laps, wipes his Snotty nose*** awe beasty, poor wee beasty. settle down ,some day in the future staff will get to it.

7GMTCKO.png

WTF only 12 Eqms voted until now!??!

Its not eqms that is the problem, its that no one wants to be killed after working their ass off. The 2 things that I would like and that I think would help most people are when you are doing a champ spawn, no reds should be allowed to enter the area. It is wayyy to much work, to then get killed at the end and get nothing. The second thing is the "no cut zone" out side of Brit. Reds would not hang out there and act all hard, if there are consequences when they die.

We all hate eqms, but at least we can easily identify who the douche bags on the shard are when they wear that title. They have to run 12 deep because individually they couldn't kill shit.

Garillo

Master
Its not eqms that is the problem, its that no one wants to be killed after working their ass off. The 2 things that I would like and that I think would help most people are when you are doing a champ spawn, no reds should be allowed to enter the area. The second thing is the "no cut zone" out side of Brit. Reds would not hang out there and act all hard, if there are consequences when they die.

Messana, is that you?

If so, Trammel is right back in the direction you came from.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Its not eqms that is the problem, its that no one wants to be killed after working their ass off. The 2 things that I would like and that I think would help most people are when you are doing a champ spawn, no reds should be allowed to enter the area. It is wayyy to much work, to then get killed at the end and get nothing. The second thing is the "no cut zone" out side of Brit. Reds would not hang out there and act all hard, if there are consequences when they die.

We all hate eqms, but at least we can easily identify who the douche bags on the shard are when they wear that title. They have to run 12 deep because individually they couldn't kill shit.

I love posts like this -- your tears are the reason we keep playing.