Poisoning-

JackPalance

Master
All,

I am about to start a poisoning alchy toon. I was planning on the character being a crafter with a handful of other skills, (inscribe being the first one that comes to mind). Is this useless? At some point, I will probably make a dexxer, does poisoning and alch need to go on this toon instead?

Trollander

Neophyte
With poison and scribe being such hard skills to raise id rather put those on other chars.
This is the template i´m aiming for on my crafter, Can craft most items with a build like this.
The 45 music is for GM made instruments.

Blacksmithing 120
Carpentry 120
Mining 120
Tailoring 120
Tinkering 120
Magery 75
Musicianship 45

JackPalance

Master
I have another crafter that is almost exactly like the template that you listed, (at least it will be when I am finished). I wanted to do another one with alch poisoning and inscribe. I guess crafter is not the best term to use. Perhaps alchy poisoner scribe guy is a better description. What does your alchemist poisoner template look like?

Trollander

Neophyte
u can put alchy and poison on one char and it will make for a good dexxer. i would save scribe for a scribemage or put it on a separate dexxer tho.

Fattson

Grandmaster
My advice is to make your templates work for you. Your alchy dexxers should be making you pots, your scribe stuns should be making recalls and runebooks. This should free up quite a bit of room on your crafting templates.