Poker! Q's and Feedback

Malakai Corbin

Apprentice
Hey,

I want to commend you on the addition of POKER to the game. Its going to add a ton of depth to the community, IMO. Thinking that its not a way of gambling (like the slots) - but supporting the economy by providing an additional means to earn/spend gold while enhancing interaction within the player community. Cant wait for this to roll as I got a chance to test it this week with the 4 person max table.

Can you give some more insights into what the final setup will look like?
Will it still be placed next to the bank like it is now?
What will the max table size be? Will there be more than one table?
Can you do an elimation poker tournament where you buy in for "X gold/dono" and then top places get winnings/rares/trophies?
Can you add an option to "re-buy" without leaving the table?
Can you have the dealer be able to access your players "gold" even if its deposited?
Can you add a way to force people to "sit" to play - that way you can see the seat and extactly what player is "next to act"?
When will it go live officially?

CANT WAIT!

noobs705

Grandmaster
I can answer a few as I've talked to Adam about what it's going to look like.

It will be somewhere centralized like brit bank where people will easily stumble across it

There will be a few 8-10 person tables

They will add different stake tables eventually

They intend to have tourneys

They are going to add rebuys without leaving the table

Any ideas to make it easier or more streamlined is already on a big list Adam has to try and add to the system he already has

As for timeline Shane said most likley in the next few days so say 1-3 days

Last edited by a moderator:

Snickle

Grandmaster
Poker tourneys ftw
This. This would be epic. +1
Only problem I see is people bitching they have to go afk from time to time. I play poker online. Tournaments can take hours. Get strapped in if you want to be apart of it