Posting in here through desperation. PLEASE HELP

jyscal

Neophyte
you say that it isn't an account issue, so i guess that is what people have been saying to you. that is my first guess, something along the lines of you making a typo when logging in and since that's how you create an account, you are essentially fucked if you didn't notice the typo, especially if it is the password.

another guess is that perhaps you aren't actually trying to connect to the server, as in your game files are wrong in some way or another. i would do a clean uninstall and reinstall the client that UO:F provides.

last guess is maybe you have done something to get yourself banned, and i don't know if this is true, but that could very well be the message you get when you account or ip is banned.

good luck figuring it out man because this shard is pretty damn good.

GeneralNoob

Neophyte
After scouring through random threads on forum sites I have found my issue (or what i believe to be my issues)

I share this computer with a friend who is playing on this shard, and i guess he has 3 accounts.
There is a 3 account per IP address setting. So I guess I wont be playing on this shard because he is a greedy boy haha.

Is there a fix for this or am I unable to play?

jyscal

Neophyte
Just to clarify it is not an account issue as I have made a mule account and still cannot connect.
Connecting to the forums on either of the accounts is not an issue, it is just the client.

im not understanding. connecting to the forums has nothing to do with connecting to the shard. you say "connecting to the forums on either of the accounts" why would you have 2 accounts for the forums? do you think that you create your account via the forums or something?

have you ever actually connected to the shard and ran around?

GeneralNoob

Neophyte
jyscal said:
Just to clarify it is not an account issue as I have made a mule account and still cannot connect.
Connecting to the forums on either of the accounts is not an issue, it is just the client.

im not understanding. connecting to the forums has nothing to do with connecting to the shard. you say "connecting to the forums on either of the accounts" why would you have 2 accounts for the forums? do you think that you create your account via the forums or something?

have you ever actually connected to the shard and ran around?

No I have never connected, but my friend who started playing UO uses this computer.
I made an account to log into the game with and I got the message as a previously stated in the original post. I did try making a second account to try logging in with instead but that account doesnt work either. But as I said, I think it is because he has 3 accounts already.

GeneralNoob

Neophyte
Issue has been solved but not fixed.

The issue is definitely that my friend has 3 accounts already and he is unwilling to give one up to me (what a prick lol)

I am not prepared to release my IP and set a new one as I use this laptop for work and must have the same IP or I will run into some serious issues there.

So I ask, would it be possible for an admin to make a 4th account exception? Or am I unable to play on this shard because of my greedy house mate?

GeneralNoob said:
The issue is definitely that my friend has 3 accounts already and he is unwilling to give one up to me

Your friend already has 1 too many account... It's 2 accounts/player on this shard.

Your mate should only have 2 accounts. Not sure how they handle it here but you would need an exception to create an additional 2 for yourself on the same public IP.

Illkill

Neophyte
Posting in here is a question I'm wondering about because it seems that i can't use my App Tapatalk v2 to create threads, yet only reply to others... Any ideas?

Sent from my LG-VS410PP using Tapatalk 2