Powerscroll/skill cap questions

Sorry in advance for +5newbishness...just got back to UO after a long break.

1. I understand that powerscrolls must be eaten in order (105 then 110 etc...) do powerscrolls also increase max skill...e.g. 700 to 705? If not is there a way to increase max skill points?

2. What is the function of the +1 skill scrolls? Is that the only way to move over 100 in any skill?

3. Are there powerscrolls for weapon abilities? So far everthing ive seen for sale is either taming...bard or crafting related. Is it worth moving a weapon skill above 100 for a dexer?

Thanks for any info you can provide...trying to plan out my future dexer related scrubbiness.

drasked

Grandmaster
Sorry in advance for +5newbishness...just got back to UO after a long break.

1. I understand that powerscrolls must be eaten in order (105 then 110 etc...) do powerscrolls also increase max skill...e.g. 700 to 705? If not is there a way to increase max skill points?

2. What is the function of the +1 skill scrolls? Is that the only way to move over 100 in any skill?

3. Are there powerscrolls for weapon abilities? So far everthing ive seen for sale is either taming...bard or crafting related. Is it worth moving a weapon skill above 100 for a dexer?

Thanks for any info you can provide...trying to plan out my future dexer related scrubbiness.

1.) Yes (maximum cap is 720, but you can have more than 1 skill at 120)
2.) Skill scrolls are not the only way to increase past 100, but often they are the most time/cost efficient.
3.) There are no weapon power scrolls.