WTS Powerscrolls, Armor, Rares, Decos, and more (10/06)

Sapperman

Grandmaster
Minoc Gate Mall! Half a screen north of the Minoc Moongate.

Many powerscrolls! All priced below market value!
105 taming- 100k
110 Smith- 60k
115 Carp- 75k
105 tink- 20k
105 tailor- 20k
105 carp-20k
105 fish- 20k

Barbed leather suits, 31 AR- 1k, Dragon Armor Sets

Full Kegs newly added!, Alchemy glass deco kits- 11 pieces (vials, flasks, hourglass etc.)

Battle Born Dyes 75k, human flesh cooked (needed for cannibal title, eat roughly 8-10 pieces)

Paintings 100gp per, larges 1k per

BoD's- low end priced so low its practically free, new players this is a good opportunity to make some cash while building skill

BoD rewards (Tier 4 cloth at 7500 per 5 yards, get it while it lasts) , legendary repair deeds(smith, tailor, carp, tink 200gp each) and more!

Numerous rares to include dailies, statues and drop rares all priced way below anywhere else you will find!

More inventory will be added daily with more selection as we continue to expand our vendors!

That being said, if you have anything you would like to see, leave a message here of PM me and I can attempt to work it into my vendors.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mango

Grandmaster
Awesome shop! It's always refreshing to see someone put in the time to keep things well organized!

If you run across a 110 mining ps, please think of me! ^_^

Sapperman

Grandmaster
Will do mango! And thank you! Im bout to post a full update, been busy!

Last edited by a moderator:

iamskallah

Thanks! Stupid question though. When I try to pick them they say "you don't see how that lock can be manipulated". My lockpick is at 79.. is there a minimum skill on these?

jeffe

Master
I very much like your vendors! Fair prices, good selection (not after I get done with em though)! Free bump!

iamskallah

Awesome vendors, easy to find and great stock. The only vendors I know of in the land that sell lockpick boxes. When I wasn't able to get them to pick with my skill level he took it upon himself to give me a hand!