problems with Dono Coins

Faber55

Adept
Anyone elese have a problem with getting their dono coins they order ive sent shane a message i wasent sure if this happens alot or not but its kinda frustrating

Salsa

Grandmaster
Yeah he does need to be around to hand them out.

I've never had to wait more than 12hours~

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone elese have a problem with getting their dono coins they order ive sent shane a message i wasent sure if this happens alot or not but its kinda frustrating

Please PM me on here or discord. Discord is better and we can look into it.
Thank you

MagicMan

Neophyte
Any word on those of us still waiting for tier rewards? I know people say there is a delay, but I'm going on thee and a half months. I know someone else waiting four months+. Last thread got closed, but since that was like three weeks ago and still no change...

Shane

Administrator
Staff member
Any word on those of us still waiting for tier rewards? I know people say there is a delay, but I'm going on thee and a half months. I know someone else waiting four months+. Last thread got closed, but since that was like three weeks ago and still no change...
PM me in discord, i've been doing them as people pm me there. Unfortunately the bonus part of the site here has been spammed to oblivion of people filling it out 94894894 times. So we will have to come up with another solution. For now i'm just doing them on discord which has worked out kind of better because i don't have to pm them on the forums, then they ask a question or ask for some sort of beneficial hand out then get mad when i don't reply.. haha

Anyways, discord pm's are the best way to do tiers for the time being, sorry for the confusion.