Provo Fisherman Template

Malakai Corbin

Apprentice
I need help! I made a character with the following build then, realized I forgot tactics... Doh! What should I change/drop? So annoyed.

7x GM
Fishing
Archery
Anatomy
Healing
Magery (for daemon summoning for protection)
Music
Provo

Stats: 90/85/50

Messremb

Grandmaster
I think you will find that deep water eles will tear that build apart. But if you are just planning to use the build to gather mibs then I would drop magery.

Toots

Novice
I've got a provo fisher. Here's my template:
  • Archery 100
  • Fishing 115 (one skill over 700 will raise the skill cap)
  • Hiding 100
  • Magery 90 (had to lower due to 110 provocation)
  • Musicianship 100
  • Provocation 110
  • Tactics 100
Stats: 90/85/50

I don't have both healing abilities like your template, but with provocation, tactics and a water ele slaying bow, taking down deep water eles is easy.

I could drop hiding for something else, but I have some sort of obsession with putting it on nearly all of my templates.

Alas

Adept
Toots why would you have to drop magery down to 90? I thought using a PS increased that skills cap, doesn't effect the original total of 700 points. Let me know if I am wrong.

Malakai Corbin

Apprentice
Toots why would you have to drop magery down to 90? I thought using a PS increased that skills cap, doesn't effect the original total of 700 points. Let me know if I am wrong.

I think it's only for one skill over 700. Not two or more.

edw3rdwood

Grandmaster
I would drop healing/anatomy. Add tactics and meditation, and just do your healing with spells. Have a macro to unequip/re-equip your bow any time you need to heal.