Apprentice
Animal taming
Animal Lore
Veterinary
Magery
Resisting Spells
Musicianship
Provocation

Will this template work? Thanks for your input!

Syprus

Neophyte
I have a similar build, except I dropped resist for Discordance. Figured I may as well go all out offence :) Overall it's effective so long as you can keep control of the spawn. Sometimes wish I had Med so I could use vet/greater heals more effectively. Personally I would take Med over Resist. Your pets should be taking the spells if you're doing it right.

BeerJedi

Grandmaster
Animal taming
Animal Lore
Veterinary
Magery
Resisting Spells
Musicianship
Provocation

Will this template work? Thanks for your input!

I ran the following template:
Animal Lore
Vet
Taming
Magery
Music
Provo
Fishing

No med - and I still tore things up and had zero problems unless facing a shadow balron with nothing to provo on it. fishing is lucrative, i only dropped it recently as i am still clearing out chests from big runs. I will likely pick it back up, but dropped for med to see if a difference. nothing special. so may replace med with wrestling or eval int to hit hard with magery or survive against reds long enough to let the dragons eat 'em.

Bromista

Grandmaster
I wouldn't recommend it. Only 70 med blows, couldn't imagine trying to operate without it at all.

Best of luck!

Hephastus

Journeyman
I agree. Very often you run into just one tough mob (because another tamer farmed the rest), and you constantly have to apply bandaids and cast gheals to keep your pet alive as there is no mob to tank the damage. Also, if the monster has high poisoning, you waste most of your bandaids on curing, which means that gheal is the only way to keep it alive. Without meditation, you run out of mana too fast.

Bromista

Grandmaster
I agree. Very often you run into just one tough mob (because another tamer farmed the rest), and you constantly have to apply bandaids and cast gheals to keep your pet alive as there is no mob to tank the damage. Also, if the monster has high poisoning, you waste most of your bandaids on curing, which means that gheal is the only way to keep it alive. Without meditation, you run out of mana too fast.
Yes sir.

blackbeltjones

Grandmaster
Animal taming - 115
Animal Lore - 120
Veterinary - 100
Magery - 100
Meditation - 65
Musicianship - 100
Provocation - 120

thats what i have.