Pure black sandals spawn

lollo

Grandmaster
I remember they used to spawn on some NPC vendors in town that you could kill and loot.

Is it possible to get them on this server? Or do you have to buy the blessed donation ones for 5k dono?

Dwyane Wade

Grandmaster
99% sure they don't spawn anywhere besides the dono vendor. On OSI they would spawn on weavers or jewelers, but that isn't the case here :(

Good times trying to kill those npc's on OSI lol

Dwyane Wade

Grandmaster
Yeah there are a few out there like that, but those are really old and I really don't know where they came from. Sometimes people confuse black with charcoal too

Vorax

Grandmaster
Dont they drop as a rare lich drop? I may be wrong, but its some form of black sandals, the above may be correct in me mixing them up with charcoal sandals rather than pure black

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

halygon

Grandmaster
Dont they drop as a rare lich drop? I may be wrong, but its some form of black sandals, the above may be correct in me mixing them up with charcoal sandals rather than pure black

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
Charcoal and red sandals are current rare drops from mobs.

steve-o

Grandmaster
ye charcoal (1175) is a rare drop from lich / lich lords i got one after kilin milions of them

but it's not pure black

wil3ur

Grandmaster
I've been begging the dono vendors because it's way less annoying than the rest of the bots at wbb.

Pandone

Grandmaster
Charcoal are from lich kind mobs. Jet black are from dono but flube tried to sold his jet black blessed sandals (cbd?) some months ago. If i remember well they were from a very old event, reward or boss drop.