WTS PW/Ultra White PIXELS *FINAL REDUCTION PRICED TO SELL!* & More Rares!

Lithium149

Grandmaster
Prices firm on the following sexy pixels & accepting only GOLD and Donation Coins.

Accepting Gold & Donation Coins at 160k/1k ratio!

PW Feathered Tribal [Blessed] [Armored] - Originally paid 7k Dono (Will accept 5k Dono or 800k)

PW Ankh Necklace [Blessed] - Originally paid 4.5k Dono (Will accept 2.5k Dono or 400k)

PW Forever Cape [Blessed] [Armored] - Originally paid 4k Dono (SOLD @ 550k).

UW Sandles [Blessed] [LAYERED] - Originally paid 15k Dono + 5k Dono(Layer Deed) (Will accept 15k Dono or 2.4 Million)

UW Silk Gloves [Blessed] - Originally paid 15k Dono (Sold @ 1.7 Mill)

UW Loin Cloth [Blessed] - Originally paid 13k Dono (SOLD @ 1.6 Mill)

Grand Total of 63.5K Donation Coins @ 160k/ea would be approx value of .. 10,160,000 Million Gold, NEARLY 3.5 Million Gold in SAVINGS!

& MORE BELOW!

2x - Dried Blood [Blessed] - 250k/ea

Bloody Waterfall - 150k SOLD

Bag of Statues/Door Bells - 100k

Mini House Deed - Two Story Wood & Plaster - Offer

Mini House Deed - Small Marble Workshop - Offer

Wood Curls - 50k SOLD

A Night Light - 75k SOLD

A Pile of Ice - 75k SOLD

3 Years of UOF Statue - 40k (Not in pictures below.)

Bunch of random Powerscrolls I will list below and will let them go for cheap just offer a reasonable price.

Powerscrolls;

115 Inscription - Offer
115 Carpentry - Offer
115 Animal Lore - Offer
115 Fishing - Offer

110 Tinkering - Offer

105 Fishing - Offer

Last edited by a moderator:

Lithium149

Grandmaster
Pics added.

Will think about it Ekrem, mainly trying to sell some of the bigger ticket items and or the set as a whole to buy a butler and some character slots to make more reds.

So only accepting gold donation coins as trade.

Thanks.

Lithium149

Grandmaster
Added a bunch more rares, blessed blood smears, bloody waterfall, mini house deeds, zombie fingers, st patty hat, uof 3 year firework staff, power scrolls, statues/deco, wood curls at absolute dirt cheap, 100 tissues for your issues, a night light, a pile of ice.

Get em quick!

Lithium149

Grandmaster
Since I will no longer be needing the outfit in-general I will also be inclined to sell the Vest of Dedication, this is NOT a Pure White/Ice White hue although IT SEEMS to match quite closely to Pure White on the Paper Doll, it looks more like an Ice White in-game and is a dye tub hue of some sort that matches the best, that being said I cannot remember how the hell I got it to look like that after fiddling around with the dye tub for hours I doubt I would be able get that exact match again if I tried ;p

If there is any interest worth while in this master piece, give me a shout i'd be willing to let it go for the right price.

Lithium149

Grandmaster
Lowered prices even further!!

Up to 2k Dono off anything worth under 10k Dono

And up to 4K Dono off anything worth under 20k Dono!

Amazing sales get it while you still can :)