WTS Quench Relic! *Resell* 4 HOURS LEFT! 1.3M C/O!!!

goldteefSON

Master
so... my buyer(leading bidder) bought the same relic for more money so... HERE I AM!

Going to switch things up tho.... This auction starts at ONE gp and will last 48 hours or until the buyout is met! Happy bidding

Buyout is 2.2m

If I met your sb price on the last auction and some phantom bidder backed out, an honorable man would contact the original sbidder after the auction ran to your specified amount of time. Am I right?

Theren

Neophyte
Not if said.other bidder was an intentional inflater.
Say, working for, certain a certain individual, a very conventient arrangement if you will.

Maybe goldteef isnt like how he plays in game staying blue then wiping out a bunch of pvers near the end of an RDA.

I dont know, questionable ethics in game lead me to assume questionable ethics out of it. Safe bet usually.

bane

Master
Not if said.other bidder was an intentional inflater.
Say, working for, certain a certain individual, a very conventient arrangement if you will.

Maybe goldteef isnt like how he plays in game staying blue then wiping out a bunch of pvers near the end of an RDA.

I dont know, questionable ethics in game lead me to assume questionable ethics out of it. Safe bet usually.
Goldteefson is probably trying to show that this isn't that case by not going with the next lowest bidder. But, if the second highest bidder doesn't want to go through another auction then I would say sell it to him for his bid. I

goldteefSON

Master
sigh.... this is why we cant have nice things
if u want to match his 1.8m bid then thats fine, u didnt win the auction. someone else did. u see the auction here but dont bid, u clearly do not want the relic. That is fine with me. Leading bid is 1gp and a handshake

Theren

Neophyte
Odd going thru the original post, no one but Diesel publicly bid on the relic. I also noticed your BO went down 300k.

Doesnt seem like a lot of competition for it honestly. But hey those invisible bids that won then backed out keep Diesel from winning even though he was next lowest bid? Since he had the only bid at all publicly, it would be very shady to redo the auction, but thats just from a logical point of view.