Question about acquiring a dragon.

What is the real/fake animal taming skill needed to be traded a dragon? If i were to have bare minimum animal taming skill to obtain a dragon, can I purchase a pet bonding deed to get it bonded? I currently have GM lore and will get it to 105 shortly.

Any light shed on this will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Dwyane Wade

Grandmaster
I'm not sure anyone knows the exact skill needed to be given a dragon, but I'd guess it's somewhere around 95. And yes you could purchase a pet bonding deed and bond the dragon that way. What is your current taming skill? I could help you out to see if you could accept a dragon

im at 81 taming with a real of 77 ish.. i think..
I've had a buddy tried and i wasnt able to accept one.

I only ask because i figured dragons were the same as the young dragons, where young dragons needed 70ish real skill to bond but to accept a young dragon, I was able to have 1 traded to me when my taming was far lower than 70ish..

Does my taming affect the control of my pet? or is that all lore?

Bromista

Grandmaster
93.9 real skill to bond. You can bond with a deed (I think even slightly below the skill required to bond naturally) but I wouldn't waste my time as you'll need to have at least 3-4pts above required bonding skill before they will listen to very well.

Messremb

Grandmaster
dragon takes 93.9 real skill to bond or tame. I would guess you could transfer it at high 80's. even if you could bond with a deed, I would be careful as its likely you will have issues controlling it.

*Edit @Bromista beat me to it.

TheFallen

Grandmaster
88.1 to accept a transfer. Shown. Shown is all that matter for accepting commands. Your command chance is a combination of 10% of your lore + 90% of your Taming so at 120 lore 88.1 Taming you would have the 92 skill for commands which a Dragon will Still need to be fed constantly.

Kith kannen

Master
I think I got my first dragon at 84 real....you need a deed and it doesn't listen for shit....but you can still farm by "dragon bombing" run into spawn and hide before they aggro..loot rinse repeat ;)...helped me get my startup cash flow going.